Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ipod Movies - Rent Them Or Get Them For Free?

Numerous ipod customers only know over the ipod film downloads they can get from
the Apple shop. They only go to the Apple shop even for easy
downloads like wallpapers - simply because they have no concept that there are
masses of outstanding high quality downloads (with a lot much better variety than Apple
offers) that are completely free!

Now this is fantastic news for Apple. Think about Apple's ipod film
rental 'deal'.

There have been more than 119 million ipods offered globally.
Now if only ten% of ipod proprietors rent 1 film or Television display
every working day, and every rental expenses $three a pop, then Apple tends to make
36 million bucks - A Working day! Thats 365x36 or 13 BILLION bucks a 12 months!!

And I am getting conservative simply because I will bet that a lot more
than ten% of ipod customers rent motion pictures on any 1 working day - and most of the motion pictures that
they retain will be new releases at 4 bucks a pop.

And what do we get for our 13 BILLION pounds? We get to observe the
motion picture ONCE.

Now I have motion pictures in my DVD assortment that I have watched 15 to twenty
instances. It would expense me $45-$sixty to rent the film and observe it that Numerous
instances on my ipod!

In truth, like most folks, I OWN videos that I like so that I CAN observe
them more than and more than without having acquiring to store spending out rental costs.

So it was fantastic news to locate out that I can do the very same issue with my
ipod motion pictures. For a tiny membership payment (significantly less than the expense of observing
Oceans Eleven as Numerous instances as I have!!) I joined a web site that enables me
to truly OWN any motion picture I want and download it to my personal computer.

Now I can check out these films on my ipod when the mood requires me.

AND I now have a fantastic library of all my preferred films that I can observe on
my ipod.

The other insane issue I have observed is that A lot of ipod customers appear to want
to be able to download videos immediate to their ipod. But this indicates that they Cannot
store them. There just is not sufficient memory to shop videos on our iPods.

So this is just asking for Apple to drain their financial institution stability for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment